Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
We are recruiting for the positions below:
Job Title: Agricultural Economist/ Proposal and Report Writer
Qualifications & experience
- Master’s degree in Agricultural Economics.
- Min of 3 years experience in agricultural value chain development, engagement with small holder farmers,
- Proposal development
- Report writing experience
- Practical experience with a donor funded project is a must
- Project design experience required.
Application Closing Date
10th June 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title and Location” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified and Interested candidates will be shortlisted.
Source: Hot Nigerian Jobs