Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture (CNFA) is a US-based agricultural economic development consulting firm that is implementing the recently awarded USAID-funded Feed the Future Nigeria Agribusiness Investment Activity. This is a 5-year project focused on improving the enabling environment for finance and investment in the agribusiness sector. The activity is in seven focus states of Niger, Benue, Kaduna, Delta, Cross River, Kebbi and Ebonyi. It has soybean, maize, aquaculture, rice and cowpea as focused commodities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fertilizer Steam Granulation Consultant
- The Feed the Future Nigeria Agribusiness Investment Activity seeks to engage an expert on steam granulation for its partner in the fertilizer industry.
- The preferred candidates must have a minimum of first degree in Engineering, Industrial Chemistry or related fields.
- This is a short-term technical assistance (STTA) position, reporting to the Chief of Party through the Agribusiness Director for the Feed the Future Nigeria Agribusiness Investment Activity.
- Must be legally allowed to work in Nigeria;
- University graduate with at least 10 years’ experience in similar work;
- Prior working experience in the fertilizer blending industry is compulsory; with evidence of work in steam granulation;
- Be well organized and demonstrate strong analytical skills as well as be creative, artistic, and innovative;
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills in English;
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment and be able to work under tight deadlines.
- In the application, the applicant must clearly explain how s/he meets the essential and desirable skills, qualifications and experience as mentioned above.
Application Closing Date
11th October 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org In the application, the applicant must clearly explain how s/he meets the essential and desirable skills, qualifications and experience as mentioned above.
Source: Hot Nigeria Jobs