Pally Agro Products Limited is a modern farm with impeccable food standards and nature and the right philosophy. Our products are Eggs, Chickens, Banga, and Soap.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative – FMCG (Food Industry)
Terms of Employment: Full Time
- We are looking for an experienced Sale Representative who will plan and implement marketing strategies in the assigned region.
- Create and drive sales of the company’s products in key market locations, and effectively promote sales and meet business targets among the channels of distributions.
Summary of Job Functions
- Responsible for prospecting supermarket, distributors, customers, and creating and fulfilling their orders, receive payments for orders, manage clientele portfolio, aggressive in managing credit levels.
- Manage re-order levels along the sales pipeline
- Effectively manage credit supply and ensure rules regarding credit sales and repayments are adhered to for the benefit of the company.
- Provide and ensure timely territory reporting to business head.
- Engage in marketing campaigns designated for target territory.
- Identify new markets for distribution within designated territory.
- Furnish the head office with relevant local issues and competitor tactics to ensure appropriate action is taken.
- Minimum Qualification – OND, HND or B.Sc. in Marketing or relevant courses.
- Proven 2-3 years working experience as a sales executive (FMCG)
- Candidate must reside around Ikeja environs
- Advance computer skills.
- Good interpersonal skill
- The ability to prioritise and manage several different tasks at once.
- Polite and friendly.
- Persuasion skills
- Candidates must have good communication and presentation skills and be result oriented.
- Team player, creative, audacious, positive, ambitious.
N50, 000 monthly with sales commission.
Application Closing Date
29th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and daytime telephone contact numbers to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidate should apply.
Source: Hot Nigerian Jobs