OTENS Farm is currently seeking application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Training Manager
- Maximizes sales department effectiveness by determining and solving sales representative and sales manager training needs and managing staff.
- Accomplishes sales training human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves sales training operational objectives by contributing sales training information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining sales training system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets sales training financial objectives by forecasting sales training requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines training requirements by studying sales and marketing strategic plans and current sales results; conferring with sales executives; reviewing results of trainer coaching; evaluating training effectiveness.
- Develops job results resources by designing information systems; maintaining libraries and databases; building interactive and integrated job support systems.
- Develops managerial results by orienting new managers; conducting management training programs; providing learning resources; coaching individual managers.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes sales training and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Presentation Skills,Training Management,Meeting Management, Motivating Others, Foster Teamwork, Coaching,Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales,Selling to Customer Needs,Customer Service, Emphasizing Excellence.
Application Closing Date
11th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org