6th International Conference of African Agricultural Economists
23-26 September 2019 | Sheraton Hotel | Abuja, Nigeria
The African Association of Agricultural Economists welcomes you to participate during the 6th International Conference in Abuja, Nigeria. The theme of the conference is “Rising to Meet Evolving Challenges: Africa’s Agricultural Development Beyond 2020 Vision.” The meeting will take place at the Sheraton Hotel, Abuja, Nigeria from September 23-26, 2019.
In the medical field, 20/20 is the hallmark of human being’s ability to see clearly. Over the past three decades, the year 2020 was commonly used as the target against which development plans where set. Taking advantage of the double entendre, many African governments, regional economic blocks, and development agencies developed vision statements and strategic plans for economic growth and environmental sustainability. As we approach this key milestone, it is fitting to take stock of the achievements to date as well as new challenges facing agricultural development in Africa.
The African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE) is pleased to invite submissions for the 6th International Conference of African Agricultural Economists 2019.
Submission of Contributed Papers (Oral and Visual)
All Oral and Visual papers will be submitted, reviewed and managed in a single process. At the time of submission, individuals will have the option for their submission to be considered as a poster only. There is no paper only option.
In order to submit your paper, you will need to adhere to the following rules:
- All papers must be submitted by noon GMT on 07 March 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full papers must be submitted in Microsoft (MS) Word and include an abstract of no more than 200 words. Please follow the submission guidelines of the African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics (AfJARE) available at http://afjare.org/authors-guide/.
- Papers MUST NOT be more than 8500 words in length, all included.
- Papers MUST BE presented by one of their authors, and an author may present only one paper in an Oral Session.
- Submitting authors will have to commit to the following:
- That their work adheres to the strictest ethical standards. This includes a commitment that the paper does not cite articles published in predatory journals and that the paper has not been published, or submitted for publication elsewhere.
- That they will review up to three other papers.
- That the presenting author is, or will become, a member of AAAE
- That the presenting author will pay the registration fee before final acceptance of the paper.
The conference will be in Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria,
Date; 23 – 26 September 2019.