MUGU International Foundation (MIF) is inviting the most deserving people in the society across the globe for its E-Innovation Awards 2018.
“e-Innovation Award-2018” aims to fill the gap by actively reaching out to all corners of India & world and identify, recognize and felicitate those, who are going much beyond their normal curriculum & duties in an innovative and inspiring way with their full creative potential & has brought a change in the system by setting up a moral example for the others to follow on the real ground with practical outputs.
MIF recognizes the hidden talent of society in the various field at national & international level.
Initially, this award was given in the field of education only but from this year it is open for all (innovators/thinkers/organizations/industries/companies/NGO) who have done a commendable work for the welfare of society .
MUGU International Foundation (MIF) is internationally renowned organization and one of the leading organization in India. The Foundation is providing its services in the various fields like Education, IT/ICT, ART & Culture, Environment, Agriculture and Social Welfare. They are helping the needy. MIF also affiliate the institutions to motivate them & to provide a platform to serve the people in best innovative way.
The number of awards in each category will be determined by foundation. Foundation reserves all rights to increase or decrease the number of awards at any step of selection procedure.
Types of Awards
- Global e-Innovation Awards
- National e-Innovation Awards ( only for Indian).
Sub Category of above two awards:
- e-Innovation Best Teacher Award,
- e-Innovation Best School Award
- e-Innovation Best Student Award
- e-Innovation Best Organization Award,
- e-Innovation Best Innovator Award.
For Students Awards
A Consent letter (scanned) signed by student’s parents/guardian bearing parent’s/guardian’s full name, address and mobile number must also be sent to us by e-mail or attachment.
Applicants will get in award :
- The winner’s names and photographs will be displayed permanently on foundation’s web portal and social media with short write up about their achievements to get international recognition.
- Foundation will give winners free honorary membership(non-voting).
- All the winners will be awarded with Appreciation Letter, Winner Banner and Prestigious Award Certificate.
- All winners will get MIF honorary membership(non-voting) & their name will be displayed on MIF webportal lifelong.
And the soft copy of all these certificates will be mailed to winners on their registered email (pdf). Winner will also get all these certificate in printed form through post at their resident address.
- Any person/organizations/institutions who have done historical & trend setting work in the society in their field. For National e-innovation awards, only Indian can apply.
- Foundation’s jury members are very eminent personalities from various fields. They have a very vast experience. These board of members will select and suggest names of outstanding winners to MIF after an independent selection procedure. All the above three steps are compulsory.
How to Apply
All nominations for these awards are accepted online only. The following three steps are compulsory while applying for these awards. Applicants must:
- Register themselves online
- Send their achievement bio-data and photograph
- Share their view on foundation’s Blog about their work.
For more information, please visit E-Innovation Awards.