Farm Innovation Nigeria Limited was birthed to develop innovative solutions that see farmers improve their processes, increase their yield and subsequently increase their income. We provide a range of services including Research, Agribusiness development, E-extension services, and Agric value chain development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
- The Finance Officer will support the delivery of all financial management functions according to the organization’s Financial Manual, including but not limited to petty cash management, timesheets recording, monthly payroll processing and the monitoring of financial activities
- S/he will check all expense supporting documentation to ensure compliance with the organization’s policies and related law, prior to obtaining approvals and payment processing.
- Do you really feel excited about working in the Nigerian agricultural space?
- Are you passionate about impact for rural poor?
- Are you a go-getter and not afraid to take on new tasks?
- Do you enjoy working in a relaxed and friendly work environment?
- Do you have excellent written and oral communication skills?
- Do you have strong IT skills (Email, Microsoft Office applications, Google Drive, Google Docs, Sheets, Presentation)?
- Do you have 1-2 years’ professional experience in an Accounts/Finance role?
- If you answered ‘’yes’’ to the questions above, then you are qualified to apply
- Previous experience working in an NGO is a plus
Application Closing Date
5pm 12th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with Cover Letter as one document to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Source: Hot Nigerian Jobs